After neglecting the Seitanic Squirrel and Run LIke a Squirrel blogs for a couple years, for a couple years I decided to simplify my life by combining my food and training posts at a single location. Voila! The two squirrels are now the Malnourished Triathlete!
Life has been very busy since my last post, here’s a quick summary of what I did in the last two years…
- Slacked off in the kitchen and ate a lot of veggie burrito bowls at Chipotle
- Attended a billion weddings
- Purchased a shitload of tri gear (*cough* a shiny new Cervelo P3 *cough*)
- Finished several triathlons, including three half ironman races
- Spent a not-so-small fortune at Lululemon
- Made my 8 year old self very proud and my 25 year old self embarassed by becoming addicted to hot pink (see below *note: I added pink tires to my bike after this photo was taken)